Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11: Lowkey

I had to get up early again so I could go with Idalia to drop off Ari at kindergarden. During the 4.5 hours we had until we had to pick her up again, we went to the language academy where I'm going to be taking Chinese lessons. Then we went shopping at a fun store that I forgot the name of where I found really cute heels for $9 but I didn't buy them because where would a 5'11" girl where heels? Next we went to the market where people sell fun things like bags and pens and all this artsy hand made stuff that I love. I ended up buying 3 things as gifts and couldn't make up my mind about what else to get. Good thing I have 4 moths to help me decide.
At 11:45, we went to pick up Ari then started off towards home. Idalia and I were so hungry, we called Estelita to make sure she would have some food waiting for us. On the way home, we stopped to buy 2 coconuts from a street vendor because we both adore coconut. Once home and fed, I settled down to do some online school. Later we took a walk to get some bread from vendors right outside our condominiums. On the way back we stopped by the park which had a mango tree so Estelita and I started throwing things at it to try to knock down some heavenly fruit. 20 minutes later we happily walked away with 5 mangos. At home, we ate some food, I watched some friends and then got ready for bed. I didn't run today because all my muscles ache from the last 3 nights and I wanted to give them a break so I had some homemade ice-cream instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment