Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 20th: The Last Two Days

   Yesterday was a day entirely with our wifi. I finished the first book I brought and started reading the book I bought here. The spanish one. Overall, it was relatively dull. Today I woke up thinking we were going out and about because that was the plan. Turns out with Ari still being sick, Nine wasn't too fond of that idea which I agreed with. I started cracking down on school for 20 minutes then Idalia said she would watch the girls and Nine and I should head out. It only took me about 30 minutes to shower and get ready. At around 9 o'clock, we headed out dropping Luis Edwardo off at work before going to run some errands. We decided that both of us needed new phone cases so we went to the mall to try and scavenge for some nice ones. We had no such luck, so instead we bought some Starbucks and tried heading over to the other mall. There we never even left the parking lot. It was a total zoo. Independence day was last Monday and due to the rain, apparently the parades and much of the festivities were postponed until today. After what felt like years trying to get out of the parking garage, we made it.
   On our way home, we stopped by Wendy's to get lunch for everyone exempt me because they don't have vegetarian options. So we went home, I made myself a PB&J and we gorged ourselves. Finally I began my studies. Whilst working on art, I started texting Abbie about colleges until my mom face timed me and we started talking for a few minutes which turned into an hour. When we were done I went back to doing school and talking to Katie and Robbie via snapchat until dinner. I had cheesy rice. After that we started watching Divergent and now we are almost done with it. Tomorrow we are leaving the house again and I can't wait to see what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment