Thursday, September 18, 2014

September 18th: The more Friends the merrier

Another day another 15 episodes of Friends. It may not seem like I'm doing much, but I helped Estelita in the kitchen and tried perfecting my tortilla making skills again. Im not a pro but they are kindergarden circles instead of squares so I'm making improvement. After that, I put an Jessie twist on the tortillas and ate some of them with extra crunchy peanut butter. It was really something magical.
   For lunch, we had a salad and steamed vegetables. Not the ones that come in a bag either, they were freshly cut and steamed right there in the kitchen. I'm telling you guys, Estela a goddess. At around mid day I took a shower because if you don't take one everyday, you're just begging for people to give you a 10 foot bubble. After I did some school work and watched more Friends, Idalia came to tell me that I'll be getting my preferred Chinese teacher and my classes start on monday so thats exciting.
   Dinner was quesadillas with cheese, rice, and beans. They were absolutely delightful and I devoured them right before callusing on the couch to watch a final episode of Friends (I'm on season 8 episode 4) and then I went off to bed where I'm writing my blog and trying to help a crying Ari find her shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment