Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12: La Neveria

Last night I did not sleep well. Ari started crying at 12am and I went to comfort her until she fell asleep then she had to go pee at around 3am and woke me up to help her. Today I woke up tired, took a shower, ate bananas and cinnamon for breakfast then went to sign up for mandarin Chinese classes and found out that the tax on everything here is 13%. That's more than it is in California. Anyways, the teacher is super nice and said that we could work on whatever I needed help with so that I'll be on the right track when I go back to FL. Then we went to the doctor for Ari because she has had a nasty cough and a runny nose for the past few days. The doc prescribed her some antibiotics that we had to pick up at a strip mall that had a La Neveria! La Neveria is the best ice-cream place in all the Americas. It's not soft serve or over priced. I got a waffle cone with a scoop of mango ice-cream and a scoop of strawberry cheesecake ice-cream. It was only $1.35 and it was crazy good. I ate it on the way back home as I talked to Idalia about taxes and robbers.
When we got back it was already 1:30 and Estela had prepared tortillas and rice for lunch. I watched friends and snap chatted CiCi, Robbie and Maia until it was dark outside. Later I plan on chowing down on dinner then going for another run around the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment