Sunday, September 14, 2014

September 14th: So I forgot to post this last night..

Yesterday was long and dull with not much to do. I stayed home all day with Nine and Ari and we watched some movies and I did a lot of school work. I'm starting to really like my online art class and I'm psyched for my final project. As for Econ and Psychology, I haven't gotten into those as much.. I'm actually really mad about taking psych online because I know it's a good class and really interesting it's just hard to get into it when there is no fun to it. It's all learning terms and I don't get to interact with anyone but I'll survive. I wasn't feeling my best so I didn't go for a walk or a run and that bummed me out. Nine made some really good rice noodles for lunch and for dinner we ordered pupusas. It's weird because here, they order pupusas like we order pizza. I hope today brings more adventures with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment