Friday, September 5, 2014

September 5th: La Mañana

I gave in and woke up early (7am) when I heard Ariella crying for something. She had gotten up at around 6:30 and her mom came to get her and she was crabby the whole morning. We watched part of Dumbo and most of Bolt. I could understand what was happening only when I was paying attention and watching the watching the screen. For breakfast Estella made me a tamale and it was crazy good. She brought me my morning coffee and some sweet, moist bread that was delectable and paired well with the coffee. Nine left at around 7:30 and Luis woke up at 8:15ish. He took his time getting ready and eating resulting in him being too late to bring Ariella to kindergarden so she's staying home today.
When I went to brush my teeth (which is weird because i can't use the sink to do so due to the bad quality of the water so I have to get a cup of water to use) I realized my middle triple forward helix eating was missing and I had a mini panic attack. The back was still there but the gem was gone. I quickly went to my jewelry box to grab an extra one that I luckily brought and went to have Estala put it in. Then I went to look for the microscopic gem and by some miracle I found it so I'll put that in later..
Right now we are watching Phineas & Ferb and I sang the whole theme song in english even though it's in spanish here and Nines mom told me I should try to learn it in spanish so that's my goal for my stay here. Learn the theme song in spanish. I'm hoping to take Ariella to the park later on today and maybe if Estella comes, she'll bring Ximena who has been very quiet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment