Wednesday, September 17, 2014

September 17th: The Gecko, The Academy & The School Work

Today, like many of my previous day here was spent doing school stuff. I'm 100% caught up in Econ, I only have 1 test to take in psychology and I couldn't take it because it was locked? Then I went to work on art. After 15 minutes of learning about greek art, I got bored and started watching Friends and never stopped. I think I have a problem..
I took 1 break to shower (and shave my legs, a con of living in year round shorts weather), another break to have a lunch that consisted of cheesy vegetables wrapped in a rice roll,
and my last break to eat a dinner of fired plantains with rice and beans. The whole language class thing is a fiasco that Idalia is ever so graciously dealing with by way of many phone calls to the academy. The whole learning Chinese thing down here may not pan out as I had hoped. I might see about just doing the italian if this doesn't work out. Any who, last night was a nightmare. I saw a gecko on the floor on my way to bed and that spooked my, then when i went bed I saw A GECKO CHILLING OUT ON MY WALL BY MY BED. So I spent the next 10 minutes thinking of the movie where Lindsay Lohan plays herself and her twin and she has divorced parents and the dad want to marry some gold digger that the girls hate and the mom to be ends up with a gecko in her mouth on a camping trip. If you aren't yelling 'Parent Trap' at the computer right now then you had a very sad life circa the early 2000s. Sorry, the truth hurts. I'm not sure when I actually went to bed and I don't think the gecko stayed close to me when I finally did sleep (I move a lot when I sleep, like kicking and smacking everything and everyone within my reach.. I'm not sure why I agreed to a top bunk). Tomorrow I should have the language thing figured out and I plan on getting caught up on my Art stuff and if I don't then that's a good thing because that means that I finished Friends and can be distraction free. Until I start up Baby Daddy again. Sorry this was jumbled welcome to Jessie's World.

No comments:

Post a Comment